Time for an Important Reminder * Note To Self:
So far, the scale has not been my friend for November.
I hit my first stall last weigh-in and this weigh-in I'm up a little to 180.6
(my low is 179.6 which I saw 3 weeks ago.)
This weigh-in "tom" is to blame.
I have to Keep My Chin Up and remember that this is just temporary!
I also have to remember that this time of year brings a lot of stress and worry which can be a part of the stall.
**Remaining Positive** is the KEY to push through!
Last year at this time I had already baked muffins, cakes, made 2 batches of fudge and then came the pig-out on Thanksgiving.
I have already made IMPROVEMENTS/PROGRESS I need to remember!
* Last November I was 197.6 lbs in a tight size 16 jean. THIS NOV. I'm in a loose size 14, ready to go into a 13 or a 12. I'm also 180.6 (3 weeks ago I saw a new low of 179.6)
* Even though it is hard for me and a struggle, I'm not baking and making holiday treats.
That is a big plus to not "give in to the fall/holiday temptations."
* I'm more FIT even with the scale not being my friend at this time.
I have lost weight and inches and even though the scale shows no loss this week, it cannot take away my hard work, muscle definition and toning benefits I can see with my own eyes.
* Remember, this is a "Journey." You cannot take weight off at the speed you put it on!
There is no magic wand to "speed up the process or journey."
* Don't stop.. FIGHT.. HANG IN THERE .. PUSH FORWARD .. Even if I have a slight gain or maintain for a short amount of time, that is so much better than being 197.6 and completely out of shape and in a TIGHT Size 16!
* Remember one of your "Mini Goals." You want to LOOK GREAT and be in BETTER SHAPE for all the pics that will be taken in May, 2012 for sons Graduation!!
Who knows??? You could even be at GOAL by then?!?!
* Stay in REALITY! Stay Focused!
* This is NOT impossible. It IS Doable! It takes time and dedication.
"I'm not where I need to be..but thank gosh I'm not where I USED to be! I'm okay and on my way!!"