Monday, November 14, 2011
Thinking about all of the good reasons to lose weight:
1. will (hopefully) live a longer life to be here for my family
2. less joint pain
3. will be able to walk more comfortably!
4. better for asthma
5. will help reduce glucose levels
6. will feel better!
7. will be able to do more fun things, like walks with husband
8. clothes will fit better
9. can get clothes that (gasp) might look more stylish
10. will be a good role model for my kids!
Missed doing the elliptical last week, due to knee issue (which has improved), then came down with a sinus infection...I had used the elliptical 3 times per week for the two previous weeks and was very proud of myself. I may just go ahead and go back on tomorrow after I volunteer, even if I'm not feeling that great. I really don't want to lose the momentum and have to start all over again.