seriously, since i turned 42 this past september, the last couple of months have seriously tested my mettle. therefore, i have decided to hopefully develop (and stick to) a few simple and seemingly attainable goals for the remainder of 2011. (yeah, well, just SEE how attainable they are but hey! let's try to be positive--FOCUS people!)
the overarching goal is to love myself a little bit each day in ways that matter using a combination of the following:
1. work out 5-6 days/a week EVEN if it's ONLY for 30 minutes-- this all or nothing approach i bin sportin' has been, well, in all honesty, not as effective as i would have liked--solving, well, NOthing frankly!
2. get in SOME strength training dammit (cuz it makes me feel like a SEXY badass).
3. get some sorta flexibility training (cuz it makes me feel like a sexy, LIMBER badass)
4. spend time quietly SOMEwhere doing "me" stuff--no time like the present, right?
5. shuffle my "too-old-to-pull-this allnighter-shiznit" arse off to bed at a decent hour.
6. eat a little better EVERY day--as if my life depended on it--cuz don't it?
7. even though we are no longer together--remind the person most important to me, after, well, me--that you still love them cuz it's important that they know.
sorry but that's all i got right now and guess what--thats PLENty.