POA Day 10 AKA Busy
Saturday, November 05, 2011
Okay, stupid computer decided to erase what I put. I have to get out the door, but wanted to get this done first:
Yesterday was a great day. First counseling appointment was pretty beneficial, and I am definitely hopeful for my future with this. I ate mindfully. I went grocery shopping and did well with that along with spending some alone time with Kaylee being at mom's. I didn't binge, and didn't go back to the gym :o}
For yesterday's recap:
1. Water!!!! Goal met! (the emoticons aren't working for me)
2. Eat what I have tracked, but most of all be sure to only add if it is still within my range. I went over by about 50 calories, but happy with that!
3. Fitness: Run (already did), ST, and perhaps another go at the gym for either more ST or elliptical, or rowing, or whatever floats my boat. Maybe I'll do a class! (my mom is watching Kaylee today. Just did the run, decided to get other things done when my mom watched Kaylee.
4. Focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. This seriously is an issue for me.
My Plan Of Action for today:
1. Be mindful of what I eat.
2. Consider hitting the gym today, for either a run or on the elliptical for at least an hour.
3. Enjoy family time.
4. Drink water.
Pushups: 5/1000 (I may have the second part of the numbers wrong.
BUSYBUSYBUSY day today with going to Dakota Harvest (to buy bread), picking up FREE tickets to the Disney Live show tomorrow (yay!!), going to the lefse/bake sale at a local church, see my dad/grandpa for his birthday, etc. etc.
Tomorrow is going to be crazy awesome, even if I have to work 7-6 (3 hour break in between to go to the Disney show), and of course the time change which basically means getting up earlier in a sense. That always happens to me.