Recap of yesterday:
1. Go to bed at a GOOD time tonight, i.e. NOT after 9:30 p.m. I need to make sure I get enough sleep and hopefully my back is ready for the gym tomorrow morning. Oops...I went to bed at 10. Better than the last few days, though!!!
2. Continue drinking plenty of water, at least 3 bottles.
3. Eat what I have tracked, and if I change anything, make sure it fits in my ranges. Well.....No. Explained below.
4. Fitness? If my back feels better, maybe try for a jog on my lunch hour. Most likely today will be a rest day, though, or maybe strictly ST and no running.
as a rest day.
5. Continue not spending any money unless it needs to be spent (i.e. on groceries, or other things we NEED). I have been good with this, but it's good to keep an eye on it.
6. Be thankful for everything I have in my life, especially my wonderful DH, and my beautiful little girl.
Weight: This last Tuesday was 170.0 pounds - Goal by end of month 160-164 (range is better than specific for me this month)
Miles (walking, elliptical, spinning, running): 9/2500
The communication between DH and I opened up, and there were a lot of "I'm Sorry's" on both sides with a bunch of kisses. We were just both tired, crabby, and took it out on each other. He actually sent me back a really sweet email saying he is proud of me.
On another note, I found out when having to pick my daughter up that the garage door broke. With my car trapped inside. I can't open it up manually because not only is a cable snapped, but it went off its track. I called the place that fixes this, and after hours is $150/hour compared to $65/hour if they come at 8 this morning. Yeah, I told them to come in the morning. Sure, I didn't have a car, but that's better than spending a ton of moolah when I could wait one evening. The only downside now is walking my little girl to daycare when it is 35 degrees, but it is only 1 block, and I will be bundling her up good.
I had a mini-binge yesterday. Nowhere near past binges, but I still had to take accountability for it and stop before I did more damage. My calories for the day ended up being 2200 calories, and the binge was 780 calories (chocolate chip muffins freshly baked). I have my first psychologist appointment today, and I am nervous but looking forward to what counseling has to offer too.
I had a refreshing morning because I got up, went to the gym, and ran with 1-minute walk intervals for 45 minutes this morning (4 miles). It felt good, and I felt steady coming home after.
But, I am running out of time because I need to get Kaylee ready, so I am going to get to my Plan of Action for today:
2. Eat what I have tracked, but most of all be sure to only add if it is still within my range.
3. Fitness: Run (already did), ST, and perhaps another go at the gym for either more ST or elliptical, or rowing, or whatever floats my boat. Maybe I'll do a class! (my mom is watching Kaylee today.
Keeping it simple today :o}