Thursday, November 03, 2011
I have a TON of stuff to do today and it's freezing outside! Really, truly freezing! It was 24 degrees outside! I know that may not seem strange to many people but I am used to it maybe getting in the twenties a couple of times in the year, like January and February - not November! I knew when we moved here that it would be colder and may even snow, but I guess that's not something that you really understand until it happens. I may have to buy more sweaters!
That's enough about the weather. I'll get used to it soon enough. I need to plan out my day again to make sure I eat well and fit my exercise in with everything else I need to accomplish.
1) Work on DS's birthday video
2) Put up laundry - 30 minutes
3) 1 hour on the bike
4) 1 hour of steps
5) Eat spinach salad for lunch!!
7) Make dinner by 5pm, so we can eat and go!
8) Finish sparkpoints before we leave!
9) Spend 15 minutes straightening up kids rooms
I will not eat any candy today!!