Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Ok, I'm back with my KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) Plan:
1. Eat whole foods as much as possible.
2. Avoid packaged foods and refined carbs.
3. Cook my meals more often and limit eating out. And if I eat out - aim for lean meats and veggies, w/ no bread, potatoes, rice, pasta...
4. If I'm going to sit and watch TV, I must either be doing something else, or I must limit it to no more than an hour. (For example, I'm watching tv now, but I'm also writing this blog and later I'll go back to working on crocheting an afghan for a Christmas present.)
5. Exercise 4 days a week. More is great, but 4 is the minimum. No more striving for perfection and getting disappointed when I don't attain it. Plus 4 is more than 1/2.
6. Take a multivitamin and calcium every night.
7. Blog more often. Stop disappearing. I need the accountability.
8. Come up with rewards for meeting these goals: 1st week = Mindy Kaling's book for my nook.
Yay - I'm a woman with a plan! And now I'm going to go print it out so I have a copy to keep with me.