Thursday, October 27, 2011
My MIL emailed this to me.... just thought I'd share :D :lol: ;)
My MIL emailed this to me, thought I'd share :)
You know you are too old to Trick or Treat when:
1. You get winded from knocking on the door.
2. You have to have a kid chew the candy for you.
3. You ask for high fiber candy only.
4. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
5. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," and you're not wearing a mask.
6. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or ...." and can't remember the rest.
7. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
8. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
9. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.