Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Gotta start this by apologizing for taking so long to post my September "results" blog... I've been so busy that I didn't even realize until the 6th that I forgot to do my weigh-in and measurements for my end of the month results.
So... I have been on Nutrisystem the entire month, and I'm happy to say that I have had some good results during my 1st month. So, here they are:
Weight: 5.5 lb. lost
Body fat %: 1.21% lost
Upper arms: 0.25 in. lost
Chest: 0.25 in. lost
Waist: 0.25 in. lost
Hips: 1 in. lost
Thighs: 0.25 in. lost
Calves: 0.25 in. lost
So, that's 2.25 inches lost over the past month, and that is still without much exercise. I've gotten in "a little" each week, but nothing to write home about, and definitely nothing consistent!
I was hoping to really hit the exercise hard & heavy this month, but again, I've run into a road block... somehow I had a couple of ribs out of place that have been causing me some serious discomfort the past week, and then had to be put back in place today (which I must tell you is an extremely painful ordeal). So, following that, I've been put on "hiatus" for a couple of days to allow it to "heal" so to speak. So that meant no Zumba class tonite, which really sucked because I'm not off of work for the class very often. Hopefully, this works so that I can get back to what little exercise I've been doing so far... and increase that as well.
I will be trying to get even better results this month! Until then...