Wednesday, October 12, 2011
I weighed today and realized that I have lost the equivalent weight of a child. Over 80 pounds! OMG. It's just now hitting me. And I'm now officially under 30 pounds from my goal! Well, my first goal... I'm also 7 pounds away from moving from obese to overweight! The last time I weighed this much (well, this little) was over 4 years ago. :D
So here are my goals for this year:
1. Move from obese to overweight before next weigh-in (I weigh monthly, so it'll be November 10th).
2. Fit into the jeans I bought a year ago as a goal (I can already button and zip them but I don't like how tight they are).
3. Complete my first 5 K without walking. Even when I was playing sports every day I still couldn't complete a 5 K without walking.
4. Weight train every day.
5.Hit my goal of weighing 200 lbs before the end of the year.
6. Finish training for my first ever 10 K!
7. Set my goals for the second part of my weight loss. I'll need to talk to a doctor and see what he thinks a good weight for me is. I have a number, but I'll need to talk to a professional to see if it's healthy or not.
I'm excited about what the rest of the year has for me. :)