This is what 81lbs looks like (picture)
Monday, October 10, 2011
This is what 81 lbs looks like
I can see the difference really I can. But for some reason I see this and want to pick both pictures apart. I guess I really do have more learning to do. I really need to get to that place where I am just happy with the results I am getting and stop looking at how much farther I need to go.
Here are 8 things I have learned:
1. If you write it down you are less likely to eat the entire cake.
2. If you challenge yourself, you will feel like you accomplished something
3. Tracking fitness is fun when you see how much all the little minutes add up to big minutes.
4. The snowball effect is real. One little thing leads to another and another and then boom, you need new pants. Participation not perfection.
5. You can make an excuse as to not do something or why you ate badly but just doing it and not finding the excuse leads to better results.
6. Water is my friend.
7. asking for support is easier than we make it out to be. Communication is key.
8. Life is for living now not when you get to your goal weight. You can do anything that your determined enough to do. Don’t be the one holding yourself back.