This is the year.
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Today is my birthday, and in the past couple of weeks I have been doing a lot of reflecting of my life. So, as my birthday approached, I made a firm decision of several things or bucket lists that I will complete in the next few years.
1) I weighed myself today, and I weigh 177.6. I have gained about 35 pounds in the past couple of years. I am determined to lose this weight. I am so much happier and in love with my self when I weigh 145.
2) Exercise every day. (I started off today by walking 2.5 miles on my treadmill)
3) Finally use this great tool of Sparkpeople and blog once a week.
4) Pay off my credit card debt; hence, my involvement with Dave Ramsey Team.
5) Get ready for my retirement, which is approx. 3 years from now.
6) Use my crock pot and learn to cook healthy meals for my family.
7) Stop panicking and start trusting God (This is actually #1 priority).
There will be more to come. And my adventure starts now/today. I can't wait to meet new friends in this great community. I know this is the beginning of a new me - and I am pretty excited about it.