1. Between now and Friday Night, aim for (not necessarily have to MEET just AIM for) 3 hours of ST (that's approximately 36 minutes per day - on the HIGH end of your goal.) Try to reach a minimum of 2 hours though (which is about 24 minutes per day).
2. This week, do your FAVORITE ST routines and keep it as not boring as possible.
3. Its a new month and you still have FOUR WEEKS to make a visible change in your body, which is far more posible than you realise! Start October off, not just with a bang, but with a postive attitude.
4. Repeat #3.
5. Between Saturday morning and Sunday night, see how many minutes you can rack up, working on any kind of exercise flex/cardio/strength) and see if you can add them up to a number that you are stupid proud to announce on Monday.
6. *BONUS* See if you can surprise yourself, somehow, this week.