50 things about me
Saturday, October 01, 2011
I found this on someone elses blog and thought it would be fun!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, mum liked the name in general and so changed the spelling to make it more unique!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
At the theatre 2 days ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I used to, but being on a computer all the time has left me with chicken scratch instead of good penmanship.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham off the bone
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
6. Do you have kids?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sometimes, but in a humorous way.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No they were taken out with my adenoids when I was three
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes and I have, when I was 21 at Kawara Gorge in New Zealand
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
co co pops
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Only when I take on the kids!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything super chocolaty
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their laugh or smile
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mother, she died 13 years ago. She's my Guardian Angel now.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A homemade Cornish pasty, made with love by my mother in law (and a delicious salad)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The movie Die Hard is on in the background. There, I've just switched it off!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly brewed coffee, lime and lemongrass, the smell of a roast dinner in the oven, my perfume of the moment
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway in the winter with a crackling fire and a glass of red. The Beach house in summer for the kids to play on the sand and in the sea.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Its a toss up between soccer and Rugby Union
27. HAIR COLOR?
salt and pepper now - mixture of dark brown and grey. I haven't embraced the grey yet because I'm too young and luckily I can cover it up with hair dye!
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown with a bit of hazel mixed in
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No I have 20/20 vision luckily
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
A hearty steak cooked medium-rare with a healthy salad to accompany it
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Always happy endings. I try to avoid anything sad or scary.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
An Australian movie called Red Dog. It was a feel good movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I hate being cold. Definitely Summer, so I can entertain outdoors and also use the pool with the kids! Oh and exercise outdoors also.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs for those close and air kisses for everyone else!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I like a nice lemon gelato to cleanse the palate
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Too much time on the computer - just ask my husband!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None, I'm more of a weekend paper girl or magazine reader.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one at the moment, am just using the wood from the computer table
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The sound of silence. We have a very noisy household, so when its silent, its bliss.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I'm fairly well travelled.....farthest is probably England where I lived for two years in my early twenties
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can speak like the Darlex of Doctor Who
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Paddington in Sydney, Australia
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Killarney Heights in Sydney, Australia
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
cream with grey-green window frames/gutters
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes because with my hectic life it made me stop and think about myself for a change