Tuesday, September 27, 2011
This was the blog challenge from Fierce, Fabulous, and Ustoppable Spark Warriors for last week. However, I want to add my list too. First because I love making lists, and second because these shallow reasons motivate me when I can't remember the deep reasons.
1. To look hot and sexy
2. To make guys notice--and let me know that they notice
3. To be honest about my weight and not be ashamed of it. To even be proud of it.
4. To have friends say "Wow, you're looking good!" or the ever popular "Have you lost weight?"
5. To not be the fat girl (which I have been all my life)
6. To have someone say, "You're skinny, you don't understand." Even if it's not true.
7. To have the doctor say he's proud of me at my next checkup
8. To not shop in the plus size section of the store!
9. To never have to worry whether I'll be under the weight limit for certain activities (like skydiving)