Saturday, September 24, 2011
Last month, I made the difficult decision to put off running a half marathon. As I was injured and unable to fully train, it was really the only decision to be made.
This was the icing on the crap-cake that was my summer, for the record...
On Friday, I received an email from the organizers about all of the pre-race details. I was about to delete it, but instead found myself replying and asking if I could defer my entry until next year. Why not, right?
And they said YES!
While I know a lot can happen in the next year, I'm psyched at the very possibility of running that race. :)