21 Suggestions for Success By H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ This is amazing! ~
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and thatís worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means youíll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, youíll regret the things you didnít do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Donít do anything that wouldnít make your Mom proud.