Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    CAROL3SAN   64,946
60,000-79,999 SparkPoints


Monday, September 19, 2011

"90% of what we consider impossible, is , in fact possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time and technology." Hido Kojima

I'm looking at the positives today sparkers. I know you are too.
emoticon emoticon

Member Comments About This Blog Post:
BARBARAROSE54 9/20/2011 5:46AM

    Hope you had a wonderful Monday

Report Inappropriate Comment
TURKEYCALLER 9/19/2011 12:44PM

    I love your good morning poster with the baby!

Have a wonderful week my friend. I have been busy getting ready to go to Mrytle beach the end of this week. I will not be as active on the site unti I return. I will miss chating but I will beback!!


Report Inappropriate Comment
RAINBOWMF 9/19/2011 10:45AM

    Somedays are hard but support keeps us going.
Happy Monday, Carol.


Report Inappropriate Comment
EDITOR 9/19/2011 9:13AM

    I enjoy your blog and look forward to your "up" comments and quotes. Good morning Carol and welcome Mondays where we overcome and start afresh.

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by CAROL3SAN