1. By the end of Thursday, September 15, you are challenged to do 2 HOURS OF STRENGTH TRAINING OVER 4 DAYS. This can be broken down to two sets of 15 minutes per day, which ANYONE can make time for if they want to. Between Friday and Sunday night, clock AN ADDITIONAL HOUR. That's 20 minutes on Friday, 20 on Saturday and 20 on Sunday. THis is the minimum I expect you to spend on strength training if you are serious about changing your body and health.
Monday - 30 minutes Upper/Lower Body - DONE
Wednesday - 30 minutes CORE - DONE
Wednesday - 30 minutes Upper/Lower Body - DONE
Thursday - 30 minutes CORE - NOT DONE (Missed it)
2. WRITE ON YOUR CALENDAR/CHART/WHATEVER WHICH GROUPS YOU WORKOUT AND FOR HOW LONG YOU WORKED THEM OUT.
Keeping track in my Excel Spreadsheet.
3. MUSCLE FAILURE CHALLENGE. Before Sunday, September 19th, pick !!ONE!! of the exercises from your starting line (pushups, situps, planks, squats, etc) and, instead of seeing how many reps you can do in one minute, I want you to (going SLOW and keeping proper form) see how many reps (or in the case of a plank, how many minutes:seconds) you can do before you reach muscle failure and have to stop. I am giving you until Sunday to do this so that it will not interfere with any of your ST sessions unless you want to count it as part of your 2 hour challenge.
I shall do this using my Plank, since I think that one needs the most help - Actually I made it to a 1:05... apparently I was pretty close to muscle failure already. LOL.
4. Take this week to finish getting measurements or taking pictures if you need to!
5. BONUS! Take pictures of your sweaty workout afterglows, of your healthy beautiful food, or how you spend your rest day doing happy active things!
I have some pictures, but my comp isn't working to post them. I'm claiming the honor system on this one.