Monday, September 05, 2011
This is day 2 of getting back on track, for reals this time peeps;) And While I still feel somewhat crappy, because I haven't been eating healthy long enough to start feeling good yet, SO to help out the future me that is PMSing or whatever and thinking about going for that entire box of doughnuts, I am going to list all the things that suck about being overweight. Here:
1. being so feckin tired all the time, seriously I need a nap to recover from my nap.
2. Having heartburn all the time, even when I haven't eaten anything, Tums anyone?????
3. None of my smexy underwear fit, and I am down to just Hanes her way, which I have to admit is NOT my way.
4. my periods are just wack and not on a schedule, if you're a chic, you know what an annoyance this is, if you're a dude, sorry.
5. peeing when I sneeze- I know it is eeww but I'm keepin it real peeps.
6. Having a hared time shaving my legs, because I take up way too much tub space.
7. being depressed and not having the energy to fix it.
8. feeling frumpy in everything I wear. yes, I am back in my fat jeans that I only kept to remind myself to never be this fat again, this time I'm burning those *itches.
9. being so hot all the time, this is not "good sweating" .
I am sure there are more but these are the main ones. I am going to try to blog every step of this journey,so I can "see" myself getting healthier day by day. Being fat sucks, so I don't think I'm going to be fat anymore.