Saturday, September 03, 2011
So, I read through maybe 50 different blogs today and, though the majority were well-written plus heartfelt, I realized I did not read any that discussed how people came to their decision to try to better their lives, be healthier, happier, and so forth. I'm certain those types of blogs are out there somewhere, and in quantity, but it got me to thinking about how I came to desire change in my life. It was really a composition of various things:
1) I wear loafers, flip-flops, slippers or Velcro-fastened shoes most of the time, most days.
2) I wear out 7-8 belts annually.
3) No more rollercoasters for me.
4) I have to poop 2-3 times daily.
5) Sex? Difficult on a good day. A REALLY good day.
Once these issues (and several others) all struck me at the same trime one day, it really got me off the dime. I hope I'll find your blog somewhere someday out there that tells me about your personal "a-ha" moment, or even your "hmm-m-m" moment.