I am not going to fool myself into thinking I can do all of these EVERY day. Instead, my goal is by mid-month to be able to honestly say I do some of these several times a week and others, to be able to say I've done them by the end of the month. I plan to be able to say by the middle of October that I do 1-8 AND 15 more days in a week than not (keeping in mind I have surgery on September 13th that will have me down and out of commission for at least three days with two more weeks to heal).
In a nutshell, here are my newest goals (which are added to those that have become second nature since joining Spark):
I forgot one more for the top 10: Eat breakfast within ONE HOUR of getting out of bed.
1) Go To Bed NO LATER than 10:30 on "school days".
2) Do strength training AT LEAST two days a week.
3) Walk daily AT LEAST 1 mile
4) Walk 5 miles in a day AT LEAST once per week
5) Ride my Road Bike AT LEAST once per week (must dust it off first)
6) Get my kids outside to play/walk/scooter AT LEAST three times per week during the school year
7) Fire my kiln AT LEAST once/week
8) Limit tasty adult beverages (wine, Ruby Red Absolute/tonic, Margaritas) to WEEKENDS and 'special' occasions
9) Start an ETSY page to start selling some of my work and pendants
10) Add two designs to my t-shirt shop/month
11) Schedule a date with EACH of my kids AT LEAST once/month
12) Schedule a sitter AT LEAST once/month so that hubby and I can have a date (we had only one date this YEAR before the kids went to camp...that's NOT ok)
13) Give myself time to heal from surgery
14) Read a book with no educational value whatsoever
15) Make time every day to do something just for myself (walking, painting, yoga, cycling, art...SOMETHING)
I look forward to making these things a priority in my life. I look forward to reporting in on the progress I'm making. I look forward to reporting...