Thursday, September 01, 2011
Well here we are into September, July and August was not the greatest months in terms of eating and working out, July nephews were in town and all we did was eat and didnt go to gym,weddings and camping which was great but than again not good in terms of eating and lack of exercise.
Stepped on the scale today what 162!!! sheesh i am going backwards okay so comitt and challenge myself to drop to 155 for Sept. 30.
Injured my knee in early July but 2 days after that I met a goal, I climbed the Grouse Grind, which a lot of people cannot do or want to do. I thought it would take me 2 or more hours but I surprised myself by doing it in 1:20, apparantly the average person takes 1:30. I was so happy when I got to the top, beautiful sunny friday evening with my buddies there to root me on.
I told Hubby our bet is off as too much pressure to get to 145 by Sept 1
but I have set a new goal for myself
how does I get to 155?
1. Committ to drinking the 8 glasses of water
2. Keep food at low carbs, more fruit and veggies
3. Keep at the bootcamp on sundays
4. Join the learn to run program to get ready for the 5k breast cancer race in
5. Work out every day, even if i dont feel like it
6. Watch portion controls, big downfall for me here.