Finally getting settled into our new home. Rooms are painted (only a couple left), furniture has been purchased and delivered, found the Costco, kids are registered for school... deep breathing has begun. Not everything is in Ordnung yet, but getting there.
We survived a tornado, record heat, earthquake and Hurricane Irene.
Welcome to the neighborhood, I guess.
I sprained/broke my toe a few weeks back just going out to get the mail while barefoot, so I've been trying to get that to feel better. It was hard to walk around for awhile. Needless to say, I gained about 5 pounds (so bummed). Nothing like that to kick you in the patootie.
Haven't been running until today.
Haven't been counting calories until today.
Haven't been logging my fitness until today.
Haven't been logging my food intake until today.
Haven't been drinking all my water until today.
Today feels good.
I updated my main page a bit, changed my ticker and decided it is about time to be honest with myself and everybody here who wants to hear/see it.
School starts on Tuesday for our kidlettes here, and I cannot wait! I am so happy to have the ability to be selfish again.
Selfish because I can really spend some focused time on me rather than kids and the house.
My goals for the next few (10) months are as follows:
- lose 5 pounds per month
- weigh myself only once per week
- drink 9+ glasses of water daily
- exercise minimum 30 minutes per day, preferably an hour
- complete my walk/run program (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
- add strength training and yoga into my routine (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- maintain my momentum and increase my desire to have fun and be healthy
- blog at least once per week updating my accomplishments
- keep FLYing
- increase positive self talk, decrease negative self talk (it's one of my talents)
- be accountable
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to check up on me - I would appreciate it greatly.