Tuesday, August 30, 2011
I've heard about this series of questions you ask yourself each morning to focus more on your day. I'm gonna try it here.
1. What important things do I want to accomplish today?
I want to work on the items for my cousin's baby shower. I want to get a few chores around the house done. I want to eat well. I want to exercise.
2. How will I make today more productive and fun than yesterday?
I will not watch TV as a break. I'll read or just thumb through a magazine or breathe or take a walk. For fun, maybe I'll dance!
3. Who can I enlist to help me gain progress towards my goals?
Spark people! My dog!
4. How will I eliminate obstacles that stand in my way?
I will not allow fatigue to tell me how to take break. I will use my brain to pick a way to relax that's "pre-approved".
5. What does the Universe want me to learn today?
That being creative makes me happy. That getting outside makes me feel better.
6. How do I look, how do I sound, and how do I feel when I know I'm destined to succeed?
I look like a have a plan, I don't listen to my inner voice whine, and I feel like I am following the morning's plan I made. I'm on a path.
Ok, I'm not sure I'd follow all those questions next time, but it was helpful!