Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    WINNIEVIOLA   7,526
7,000-8,499 SparkPoints


Saturday, August 27, 2011

A ruptured disc was found in my lower back after the 5th MRI. Now I need to find out if I should go to a chiropractor or a surgeon. They say usually surgery after 2 months. I've had this for 8 yrs. They pain is progressing. It's a good thing I haven't been lifting any more or bending over much.

Member Comments About This Blog Post:
CHANGE_4_ME 8/29/2011 11:06AM

    emoticon Good luck on recovery! Hopefully you will start to feel better soon with the right treatment.

Report Inappropriate Comment
CATWOOMAN 8/28/2011 2:41AM

    Feel better. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by WINNIEVIOLA