Mission: Get Back On Track Mission
Goal - 290 by Doctor's appointment (November 9, 2011)
The last mission was a failure. The mission before had good results but fell short. Missions keep me thinking about where I am going but fall short in motivating.
Reward - I like food. Dinner Date with Wife at Miller's in Lancaster.
Now what. I am good at setting goals and rewards but not so good at reaching them. So I am going back to basics - what got me to 75 pounds down.
1. The fitness center streak was huge. Need to start a new fitness center streak.
2. Weight Breaker Competition (Biggest Loser w small teams) - that was huge - had teammates depending on me. Need to start a competition
3. Fitness Minute Challenge - one of my teams had a fitness minute challenge (1500 minutes in Feb) - I just missed reaching it but it increased my fitness time.
4. No Candy Streak. Got to stop eating 1000 calories a day in candy
5. Track everying every day - good bad and ugly
6. Really drink 8 glasses of water a day
7. Really eat 5 fruits or vegetables
8. 7 hours of sleep (go to bed prior to mid-night)
9. Avoid buffets - No buffets (Vegas trip is an exception)
10. Blog daily
Las Vegas Conference - Vegas is going to be fun and an escape from reality. Buffets allowed at Vegas.
How am I going to do this?
1. I will work out at the Fitness Center every workday where I travel to Hershey to work (5 times a week)
2. I have started a Spark Team and form small teams (2 - 4 members) to compete with on a monthly basis teams.sparkpeople.com/lo
(I am going to ask my SparkFriends to do this with me - need at least 2 teams to compete)
3. 1500 Fitness Minutes a month challenge is on (I'll add this to team challenge on my new team)
4. No Candy Streak starts tomorrow - had candy already today
5. Tracking everything starts tomorrow - not sure all I ate today
6. 8 glasses of water streak starts today (I'll add this to team challenge on my new team)
7. 5 fruits and veggies streak starts today
8. I will start going to bed 7 hours before I have to rise (Vegas trip is an exception)
9. No buffets streak starts today
10. Blog daily streak starts today