Goal Met = New Challenge
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
This is going to involve talk about my fertility so if it’s TMI one should back up ASAP.
Yesterday I hit a HUGE goal. I had a positive OPK. Only the second one in two years, the first one being in December of 2009…the OPK that eventually led us to the infertility specialist. Restoring ovulation and overall hormonal balance has been a huge motivator for me. Sure I can take drugs to make it all happen and in the end I probably will for the timing of fertility treatments, but it has been really important to me to get my body balanced. I want my body to be happy so I can feel good and not start off on uneven ground, so I can continue this fertility journey on a solid foundation.
Yesterday we decided we will wait two cycles before trying to get pregnant on our own…again…and hope that those positive OPKs keep coming every month. I have initiated a personal challenge. For the next two months I am going to live healthfully and consistently with positive choices.
Target 20 lb. loss
Weigh every 2 weeks & Measure at finish
Fitness and Nutrition Action Steps:
• 6 days a week between 1650 and 1800
• 1 day a week under 2500
• 45 minutes exercise at least 6 days a week
• Start Turbo Fire on 8/29/2011
• 8+ glasses of water daily
• Research and focus on foods high in Vitamins D, E, C, iron, calcium and carotenoids to boost immune system
Lifestyle Action Steps:
• 7.5 hours of sleep minimum
• Manage stress productively
Other Action Steps:
• Do a week by week summary on SP
• Continue reading The Spark and implement the plan
• Finish goals board and display
• Put up positive affirmations
• Post goals on fridge
• Create a positivity journal to redirect negative thoughts and feelings
Reward: A new outfit head to toe!
Starting Weight: 262