Thursday, August 18, 2011
Today as I took a long hot shower after a 60 minute circuit training many thoughts ran across my mind including what I will title this blog. I'm numbering them to make it easier to keep reading, if you decide to stick around.
1. I'm glad I came today.
2. Glad I read OKIELOSER's page today, that really motivated me to come tonight. Boy she looks great.
3.Spark is great!
4. Want to get my groove back. What is it that keeps me hanging in there.
5. Is motivation the key to success on this journey or is being conscious about your decisions the key to success?
6. This week I felt like I could only take one step at a time, one day at a time. But how will that work if this is a do it for life thing?
7. What has worked this past year is to make short term doable goals. But this week it's been daily. But I guess that's OK as long as I'm moving forward.
8. Sometimes this thing feels like a walk in the park and sometimes it can get overwhelming. I wonder what it will take to get over this hump. Hmmmmm
9. I know that this time is different, look at how much thought I'm giving it. Oh God, am I becoming obsessed?
10. Well tomorrow is another day. I'll pack my gym bag tonight with some fresh workout clothes. Maybe if I get more organized I'll be ready to get up and go in the morning
11. The next time I do that workout I'm going to push myself to give those push-ups my all
12. blah, blah, blah
for hanging in there and reading my blog.