Thursday, August 18, 2011
23:00 - 0400
- pre-fast meal (sahur) = 1 and half cup of fried rice, 200 ml Nestle Bliss 0% Fat Yogurt Drink (peach-mango flavour), 1 glass of Rx Young Fountain of Youth
- post-fast meal = 3 dates, 5 fat prawn currypuffs, two cups of hot tea
- pre-sleep snack = 2 pieces of Roti John (minced meat with mayonaise and egg sandwiched between a long bun bread, usually cut into 5 pieces), 4 fat prawn currypuffs, 1 glass of Anlene Chocolate (a calcium drink)
- water = 600ml (pre-fast) + 1400 (post-fast)
- mid-morning = 13-min of 6 x 10rep modified lunges, 1 x 10rep forward lunges, 1 x 10rep reverse lunges, 2 x 10rep lateral lunges and after workout stretches.
- noon before nap = 12-min of 2 x 10rep modified pushups, 4 x 5rep modified plank, 2 x 5rep modified side plank, stretches.
- noon after nap, = 2-min of 2 x 10rep modified pushups.
- after work = 21-min of 5 x 10rep modified pushups, 4 x 5rep modified plank, 2 x 5rep modified side plank, light cardio marching at one place, stretches.
- night before sleep = 1 min of 1 set of 10rep Rolling Like A Ball (so nice to do it on a matress!)
Day #17 was full of doing challenges - QuickFire's Planks and Twilight's Pushups. And as it was also my lower body strength workout day, added the lunges and I got full body workout plus aches and sores on next day, haha. This reminds me of days when I just started do full body workout, when the muscles didn't work too much before, haha.
What I love about Day #17's workout is the rotating lunges and planks and my own personal challenge to get at least 10 sets of 10 reps pushups of any kind. For lunges, I did reverse, lateral, forward then back to lateral, sort of like dancing with very wide stance and drop legs, haha. Same with planks, it's like I was saying no with the planks movement, what with the sequence of center-left-center-right-cente
r-left-center-right. If I add reverse plank in the set, it will be a full 360 degrees plank rotation (did it last time, quite fun!). And pushups, wow, I still can't believe I did 15 sets of 10reps on 1 day! A very big thanks to whoever created the idea of splitting workouts in several short sessions, hehe.