I am participating in a challenge on the Aspire and Inspire team, and our assignment this week was to write a list of 25 things about ourselves. This was kind of hard but a lot of fun.
1. I find snakes fascinating; I think they sense this as they tend to congregate in my yard.
2. I was an air force brat and moved constantly during my childhood.
3. I was born in Orlando, FL.
4. My husband was the second boy I dated; Iíve been with him since I was 17 and Iím now 49.
5. I am a CPA who hates math, but I insist that accounting has nothing to do with math.
6. I would rather be an artist.
7. I love to write, especially horror, and I have 6 unfinished novels.
8. I love all fiber arts; embroidery is my favorite and Iím happiest with a needle in my hand.
9. I have a fish phobia.
10. Jaws is one of my favorite movies, and I have watched it millions of times. The book is also great.
11. I find sharks fascinating, and they donít count as fish.
12. I love the movie Aliens (the second Alien movie).
13. I love spiders and no one is allowed to kill one around me. I have taken numerous spiders out of my house, but Iíve never been bit by one.
14. I wish I could be a professional student.
15. Fall is my favorite season, and Halloween is my favorite holiday.
16. I donít believe in religion, but I am spiritual.
17. I love to drum.
18. I am a vegetarian because meat tastes yucky to me.
19. I love dragons, and my nickname is dragonmom.
20. I collect tarot cards.
21. I want to be a beekeeper.
22. I love the way horses smell.
23. I once found a hummingbird that had been overcome by the fumes in a gas station. I took him home and nursed him until he recovered. He drank sugar water from my finger. It was once of the best experiences of my life.
24. When I was a teenager I wanted to join Green Peace and ram whaling ships and defend baby seals. I still want to ram whaling ships and defend baby seals.
25. I love books, and I will bring an old one home just to give it a good home.