Wednesday, August 10, 2011
1. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership and Supervision with a minor in Psychology/medicine!
2. I own a horse named Snazzy Flashing 45 and board him in Auburn, IN
3. I am adopted. When I started college I was in touch with my birth mom but we had a major falling out and haven't talked to her since Jan of 2008. (She's crazy..literally).
4. I live with my boyfriend Ryan...it's been almost a year now. Time flies!
5. I work at City Utilites as a customer service representative. Hoping to get out of here soon and do something I can call a career that has to do with all that time I spent in college.
6. I have green eyes! And most of the time I consider them my best feature.
7. I'm an only child but I do have 3 half brothers and 3 half sisters out there somewhere from my biological mother.
8. I hated highschool, could not wait to get out and haven't been back since!
9, I love James Patterson books!
10. I have several shows I like to watch..Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Big Brother, and I really like the Bachelor Pad also. It's like a combo of survivor and the bachelor!
11. I love football and watch the Colts play every Sunday!
12. I lost my grandma in Feb of this year. It's still really hard for me b/c I miss her tons! She was my best friend.
13. I'm tall but I'm all legs. I wear a 37" inseam.
14. I love to shop at Maurices and Vanity.
15. My best friend is Kim
16. My favorite color is usually either red or blue but I do love pink and purple.
17. I love music! I have everything from Garth Brooks to Eminem on my ipod!
18. I love to go to movies!
19. I sleep on my stomach which I've learned is unusual.
20. I'm doing my first Fort For Fitness race on 9/24..should be tons of fun!
21. I LOVE the twilight saga and can't wait until Breaking Dawn comes out 11/18/11!!
22. I'm on team Jacob :)
23. My favorite younger actress is Emma Stone. My favorite older actress is Julia Roberts.
24. My birthday is April 3, 1984. I'm an aries!
25. My horse 45 and I used to jump and won a couple ribbons at a show!