Thursday, August 04, 2011
After being away working at summer camp. As always, working with special needs adults was inspiring, rewarding, and exhausting.
Now I am back home and on SP again. It feels good to start getting back in the routine of eating healthy and exercising. I haven't done much in terms of weight loss this summer and I need to refocus.
My plan for the weekend - I will be camping:
1. Track foods on SP iPhone app
2. No potato chips - even a handful leads to overdoing it for me.
3. Veggie burgers, no cheese instead of cheeseburgers.
4. Swim and/or run each day.
5. Drink 10 glasses water/day.