Tuesday, July 19, 2011
WHEN I AM THINNER, I WILL:
1. Lose the aches and pains that go along with carrying extra weight!
2. Re-Gain some self-esteem and self-confidence.
3. Feel more loving of myself and therefor more loving to Ken and the kids.
4. Be able to shop in ANY store, not just Plus Size stores.
5. Be happy leave my depression behind me!
IF I CONTINUE EATING OUT OF CONTROL, I WILL:
1. Continue to gain weight.
2. Hate myself even more if that is possible at this point.
3. Possibly have a heart attack or stroke, as they run in the family.
4. Not be here for Ken and the kids, and grandchildren if they are meant to be.
5. Let the depression get the better of me and console myself with alcohol or drugs!
1. I am successful
2. I am worthy of the choices I am making.
3. I am a good wife and mother.
4. I am eating healthy.
5. I am healthy.
6. I deserve to feel good mind and body!
7. I am fit.
8. I can do this forever!
SHORT TERM GOALS:
1. Drink 100 oz. of liquid a day, half will be plain water.
2. I will log my food choices no matter what they are.
3. I will exercise for 20 minutes or more every day!
4. I will journal my feelings and frustrations DAILY!
5. I will not let setbacks derail me.
1. Thirty minutes of relaxation time for myself!
2. Manicure & pedicure.
3. Soak in the whirlpool tub.
4. For every 10# I lose I will get a new outfit!