I confess, this weekend I had an Oreo Klondike bar every night.
BUT! I also am very proud to report that I walked every day.
So I am forgiving myself and moving forward TODAY because I am feeling stronger and I know this week will be wonderful!
My biggest motivation for this week is to see the scale move!
Go back and read your DIY Challenge Entry Card and the entries of two other people.
- DONE - trying to keep on track as best I can.
2. Motivate someone else every time you log into sparkpeople this week.
- DONE -
3. Make this week about maintaining a pace, instead of going balls to the wall. Sometimes you need to just simply prove to yourself that you are moving forward by doing something every day.
- DONE - I went walking every morning and got in my ST.
4. You can only eat one craptastic thing per day. So make a decision... have a Coke or have dessert!
- DONE - I actually managed to stay away from all things craptastic this week! I was having a good week and didn't crave it.
5. Get your heart rate up for a minimum of 15 minutes each day.
- DONE - I exercised 4/4 days and managed to log 713 fitness minutes!!