Friday, July 15, 2011
A Special Friday B lessing To Everyone! Everyone of you is a success looking for a chance to happen. Praise God!
PRAYER: "Merciful and Loving Father, God of Peace! You have given each one of us ONE LIFE to live, and You have blessed us with time, talent and resources. Whether we are rich or poor, we must use what You have given us to your glory and honor. Either we use them to your service or we lose them. What we have will be given to another who will use them in Your service. Help us to dedicate everyday and all that is in it to serve the Lord our God, Jesus Christ. Everything we have belongs to Him, the Creator of everything. Enable us to invest it wisely for Jesus' name sake. Deliver us from all fears, greed, and selfish ambitions, and grant us a long life in Your service. This we pray and ask in Jesus' glorious name, Amen!"
MESSAGE: JESUS, SON OF MAN!
1. As we continue to peruse the 2nd portrait, we know that here is a Jewish wedding taking place, and a little about the CIRCUMSTANCES surrounding the wedding.
a. Now we notice "THE CALL" (John 2:2).
1. Jesus is at the wedding by invitation.
2. Someone possessed the forethought and thoughfulness to call and invite Him to this event.
b. We should learn to call and invite Jesus into our life.
1. Never exclude Jesus from any area in your life.
2. 1 Cor 6:10 reminds us that we are not our own. We have been bought at a price (Jesus died for us), so we need to honor God with all what we have and do everyday.
3. Jesus has ACCESS RIGHTS to everything we are and do.
4. We need to stop holding back and give Him FULL ACCESS.
2. PICTURE THIS! In too many lives, Jesus is left outside looking in (Rev 3:20). There are many times when Jesus has the solution to our problems, and He waits patiently for us to invite Him in. Why not make that happen today? To be continued Monday!
May God help us to realize the rare treasures we have in Jesus Christ.
In the Son of Man, Vic.