DIY Challenge 7/11-7/14 Assignment 4 Wrap-up
Thursday, July 14, 2011
DIY Challenge Instructions 7/11-7/14 Assignment 4
I confess, this weekend I-- ate something because it was good and not because I was hungry.
BUT! I also am very proud to report that-- I finished my first 20 minute run with C25K!
10 minutes at 6mph and 10 minutes at 5mph.
So I am forgiving myself and moving forward TODAY because-- I want to feel this great after every workout.
My biggest motivation for this week is-- feeling better in my swimsuit next weekend than I did this weekend.
And I'm setting one major goal for myself this week, which is-- to use the elliptical on my off-run days. (If all goes well this evening I did it!)
1. Go back and read your DIY Challenge Entry Card and the entries of two other people.
2. Motivate someone else every time you log into sparkpeople this week. **I need to do better on this one.
3. Make this week about maintaining a pace, instead of going balls to the wall. Sometimes you need to just simply prove to yourself that you are moving forward by doing something every day.
4. You can only eat one craptastic thing per day. So make a decision... have a Coke or have dessert!
(according to my nutrition tracker)
5. Get your heart rate up for a minimum of 15 minutes each day.