A Wednesday Prayer and Message!
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Happy Wednesday Morning To Everyone! Wouldn't it be nice to have the right words to say for any occasion? "God Bless" and "I Love You" are two of my favorite sayings. Praise God!
PRAYER: "Loving Father, Merciful God! Oh, that we could learn to pray together in unity. Help us to find other believers who will stand and pray with us. Bring godly prayer partners into our life and increase the power of our prayers. Help us to maintain a oneness of the Spirit as we devote oueselves to worship, to prayers and to serving You our God. Unify us in our belief of Your WORD so we can lift up Jesus for the world to see. Let us not just join hands across the world, but enable us to join our hearts also. Help us to be one in Christ Jesus as He is one with You. This we pray and ask this morning in His name, Amen!"
MESSAGE: Jesus, The Personalized Word!
1. We saw the MANNER OF HIS INCARNATION and now we turn our attention to THE MYSTERY OF HIS INCARNATION.
a. In Bethlehem, God was "made flesh" (John 1:14).
1. He appeared physically in history.
2. He stepped out unto the stage of humanity.
3. He stepped out of eternity and unto the stage of human history.
4. He who was the WORD of God, became tangible evidence and proof of:
a. The existance of God!
b. God's willingness to save mankind!
c. To reveal God to man.
2. PICTURE THIS! Thomas, one of the chosen twelve, needed proof of Jesus' resurrection, not just words, but actual physical proof. He wanted to touch the nail prints in Jesus' hands and the spear scar on Jesus' side in order to believe (John 20:24-28). Through the scripture, Jesus can be as real to us as He was to Thomas. Do we understand all there is to know about the MYSTERY of HIS INCARNATION? NO! Jesus said in John 20:29, "...blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed". Are you a "DOUBTING THOMAS"? To Be Conntinued Tomorrow!
May God help us to be free of all doubts and enable us to accept His WORD as THE TRUTH!
In His WORD and LOVE, Vic.