Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Goooooooooood Morning Everyone! Time stops for no one, but consistently ticks off one second at a time. Each second brings us closer to our destiny with God. Give Him all praise and glory.
PRAYER: "Heavenly Father, Glorious God! Today we pray for people who need Good News. Use us to bring the good news of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. Just as others have powerfully influenced us, equip us with the right words at the right time so those whose hearts are ready to hear and receive Your message of salvation may draw closer to Jesus. Open doors of opportunties for us so we may deliver the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them. Open their hearts that they may receive the good news with joy. This we pray in the Saving name of Jesus our Lord, Amen!"
MESSAGE: Jesus, The Personalized Word.
1. The Manner of His INCARNATION is rich with meaning.
a. John 1:14 say, "He dwell among us".
b. Jesus lived among us, walked among us, worked among us, prayed among us, healed among us, suffered among us and died among us.
c. Even though He walked upon the earth like us, many who came into close contact with Him did not acknowledge Him as the PERSONALIZED WORD of God, but some did.
d. The INCARNATION of Christ Jesus was annouced throughout the scriptures.
1. In Gen 3:15, God announced it: "the seed of woman" which was the Incarnation of Christ Jesus.
2. In Isa 7:14, the prohpet gaves us more details, "A virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel (meaning, God with us).
3. In Luke 1:31-33, the angel speaking to Mary gives us the final details, "Thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call Him Jesus (which means, Yahweh is salvation).
e. A few years ago, former President Clinton visited Israel and was welcomed very well. Two thousand years ago, God dwell among them in Jerusalem and in Judia and they killed Him.
2. PICTURE THIS! The INCARNATION of Jesus Christ was purposed and planned in eternity before the creation, and promised, pictured, provided and proclaimed after the creation. Jesus is the PERSONALIZED WORD of GOD, sent to us by the Father to seek and save that which was lost....HUMANITY (You and Me). Where do you stand with the Savior? Are you still lost? To Be Continued Tomorrow.
May God grant us the wisdom and blessings to know the truth when we hear it.
In His Word, Vic.