Saturday, July 02, 2011
I haven't set monthly goals in ages and ages, so it's definitely time to start up again!
In July, I will:
* Go to bed on time, and not fall asleep on the couch.
* Exercise 30 minutes per day, and at least 1000 minutes for the month.
* Run ~10 miles per week, depending on how my knee feels, and slowly increase mileage as it gets stronger.
* Start cooking again. I've let this task fall to DH for too long, and I really miss it. Plus he makes french fries WAY too often.
* Encourage DH to make healthy decisions, in a subtle enough way that he doesn't get annoyed. ;)
That's all for July. I'm trying to get back to the basics right now -- sleep, eat, exercise -- and then I'll branch out from there.