Friday, July 01, 2011
Hmmm, it's the middle of the year: six months until 2012.
My goal/resolution/ is to definitely be in onederland by 12/31/11. In my heart of hearts, I'd love to say I'll be down 60 pounds, but I think onederland, for me, at another forty pounds to goal, is an obtainable short term goal. If I work hard, I can make this goal without being scale obsessed...
To get there I am definitely going to:
1. Continue tracking my food daily...if I bite it, I write it.
2. Continue exercising...ST 3x/week, cardio at least 3x per week
Stuff I should commit to, but can't just yet:
1. cook healthier, with new foods, "cleaner", and in smaller portions.
2. weighing my food, instead of guesstimating
3. eliminating, or severely reducing, diet soda
4. Taking a few different classes at the gym.
Any mid year resolutions out there from my friends?