DIY Challenge Entry Form
My Challenge Name: It's Gonna Be a Hot, Hot Summer!
My Starting Weight: 196
Four Other things I will be measuring during this challenge & their current stats:
1. Waist: 36
2. Hips: 43
3. Thighs: 26
4. Jean size: 14
If I am going to be 100% honest with myself, the reason I am doing this challenge is because I need a swift kick in the butt to get motivated and a little encouragement to keep me going.
I feel like the reason that I have not been progressing as well as I hoped I would be is because I have been having multiple hand surgeries and I get discouraged when I'm not able to do everything I wanted to be doing.
This time, I commit to finishing my challenge because I know that:
I'm scared of going back to the way I was before my journey on Spark.
I want to spend this Summer in as little clothes as I can get away with. It gets in the 100's here and I will wear a bikini!
But I have faith in myself and my determination. I can be incredibly stubborn it's time I used it to my advantage.
And THIS TIME, I will NOT quit, because THIS TIME I will not let myself quit!!!!
My top five non-health related motivations right now are:
1. I want to be a good example to my beautiful daughter who needs a healthy mom.
2. My husband and best friend... I want to blow his mind!
3. I want to wear all those sexy summer dresses and just turn heads.
4. I am trying to start a new career and I want to look good in my career wear.
5. I want to feel good about myself and happy with the way my body looks!!
The best way to motivate me is to encourage me when I'm doing good and kick my booty if I'm slacking.
The best way I can motivate myself is to be patient with myself and not cut myself down. I need to be my biggest fan!