DIY Challenge Entry Form
My Challenge Name: Warrior Pride Challenge
My Starting Weight: 168.8 pounds
Four Other things I will be measuring during this challenge & their current stats: (body measurements, race times, crunch max, jeans size, whatever YOU need to track)
1. Hips: 40 inches
2. Thigh: 24 inches
3. 5K Time: Beat 29:15
4. Push-Ups: 8
If I am going to be 100% honest with myself, the reason I am doing this challenge is because:
- I am not holding myself accountable for longer than half the day.
- I am just feeling bloated, icky, and it's getting hotter and hotter out and I really want to feel comfy wearing tank tops and shorts.
- I need to push myself and be the warrior I know I am. I need to FINISH every workout that I set out to do and not do it half-a$$.
- On that same note, I need to do the same for my eating. I need to FINISH out the day as strong as I always start it. I need to be a finisher. Therefore, I pledge to myself today to FINISH out this challenge and not just start it. I will not be one of the 85% that stop.
I feel like the reason that I have not been progressing as well as I hoped I would be is because:
- Like Yoovie, "my brain had not caught up with the changes in my body yet, but now I've had time to adjust and am ready to move forward." That is EXACTLY where I am at.
- Also, another reason I am not progressing is because I have been half-a$$ing it since October. I do fantastic in the beginning, but don't finish, and that is what I need to do.
This time, I commit to finishing my challenge because I know that:
- If I put myself out there, if I finish what I set out to do in this challenge, I will be proud of myself for not only finishing the challenge and not quitting or fading into the distance, but also I will be proud of the results. What I put into this challenge is what I will get out of this challenge. And it will only help the results for my other challenge (Biggest Loser).
I'm scared of:
- Still not being happy with my body image. I am 50% there most days, but on days like these where I see my weight climbing and not going down, and I am feeling bloated and my size 8 shorts aren't fitting, it's hard to be happy with it.
- Quitting. Not finishing. Not holding myself accountable. I need to let this fear go NOW or it will become realized.
I want to:
- Before I go to bed each night, know that I did the best I could and FINISHED my day strong.
But I have faith in:
- My focus and determination once I have fully committed.
And THIS TIME, I will NOT quit, because THIS TIME:
- I am putting my foot down and becoming the finisher I know that I can be.
My top five non-health related motivations right now are:
1. My next vacation which of course will include a beach.
2. Not having to get a tummy tuck if at all possible, or having at least less for the surgeon to work on.
3. Being able to wear the least amount of clothes as possible whether working out or just because it is hot out.
4. MILF. Yeah, that is probably disrespectful to myself and other mommies about there, but I want to be a MILF, or at least feel I am one ;o}
5. Clothes. I love hot clothes. Beautiful clothes, dresses, skirts, sleeveless shirts, any clothes. Heels. And I want my body to match those clothes as much as I conceivably can. I love clothes. I never realized this until I could buy clothes off the rack, and since then I have been wanting them to look better on me (read: Muffin top).
The best way to motivate me is to:
- Ask me how I did today, or yesterday.
The best way I can motivate myself is to:
- Remind myself of the old me. That will do it.
My name is ~ERIN~ and I will ~FINISH THIS CHALLENGE STRONG~.