DIY Challenge Entry Form
My Challenge Name:
7-3-0 (DIY) Uncharted Territory Challenge
My Starting Weight: 185lbs
Four Other things I will be measuring during this challenge & their current stats: (body measurements, race times, crunch max, jeans size, whatever YOU need to track)
1. Waist: 43 inches
2. Jeans size: 31 inches
3. Bring current 12 minute mile down to 10 minute mile (which means bringing the running up and the walking down).
4. B.M.I.: 28.9
If I am going to be 100% honest with myself, the reason I am doing this challenge is because:
- I am tired of being tired of being fat. I need something to light a fire under my azz. I want to work towards something that is going to make me feel beautiful inside & out in a time when my life is in chaos.
I feel like the reason that I have not been progressing as well as I hoped I would be is because:
- I sabotage myself when I start feeling/seeing progress. It’s as if my brain refuses to let go of the insulation my true self has wrapped herself in. (Oh, and my couch/bed are super comfy…)
This time, I commit to finishing my challenge because I know that:
- There is nothing to fear but fear itself. I know I can do it. I need to show myself that I have control over the tiniest aspect of my life – me. Start small, right?
I'm scared of:
- success. Where do you go once you have everything you want?
I want to:
- realize that success is only the beginning of the beautiful life I (apparently) have been hiding from all these years.
But I have faith in:
- the lessons I have learned over the 31 years of life. They will carry me through this and continue to educate me to become the woman I want to be.
And THIS TIME, I will NOT quit, because THIS TIME:
- I have no excuses left. This time it’s about me and how I want to look and feel. It’s about making me happy, holding onto one thread of hope – me.
My top five non-health related motivations right now are:
1. Sofia Vergara (she is just gorgeous & I want to @ least be shaped like her).
2. 31 is right around the corner & I want to wear a mini & strappy heels – and look like I’m 26!
3. Enjoying the sunshine in as little bit of clothes as possible (bonus: working on my tan!)
4. I want to have wild, insane, passionate sex & not worry about the wrong parts jiggling
5. Proving my inner fat girl (or B.S. as I call her) wrong
The best way to motivate me is to:
- Tell me I can’t…
The best way I can motivate myself is to:
- Not stop, not be defeated, keep moving towards the finish line and know that it can be done. Also visuals help as well as good music….
My name is ~ Margarita ~ and I will ~ Have new adventures on my path to a bangin’ body! ~.
(P.S. Pic will be taken tonight (as soon as battery for camera charges) and saved for comparison).
Thank you Yoovie for inspiring me to join a challenge!!!