Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Today was an extremely stressful and mildly crappy day, lol. I woke up at like 5:00 am and my stomach and my side was aching. I kept me up for a few hours, because the pain was so intense. I finally laid back down and slept for a few more hours. I felt a bit better after sleeping a bit longer, but I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the gym today. I finally decided that I would go and just swim. So, I got in the pool for about 80 minutes and decided to head back home after that. I'm feeling slightly better now, but I think I'm going to make a doctors appt. for later this week. Other than that today was okay I was able to meet all of my other goals and I'm going try not to let anything hold me back! :)
1. One diet soda or less per day: DONE! Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Drink at least 32 ounces of water each day: DONE! 32 Ounces
3. Workout at the Gym 4-5 days per week DONE! 80 Minutes Swimming
4. Do at least ten minutes of light cleaning each day: DONE! Did the dishes and cleaned the living room
5. Track all food and fitness minutes on Spark each day: DONE!
6. Do strength training at least 3-4 days per week: DONE!
7. Start going to bed and getting up earlier: DONE! Up by 10:30 am/ Going to bed by 12:00
8. Be more positive and encouraging to myself and others: DONE! :)
9. Blog on Spark at least two times a week: DONE!
10. Eat more fruits and veggies everyday: DONE! Onions, potatoes, mushrooms
Daily Nutrition Goals:
Calories/Goal: 2,240 - 2,590 Actual: 2,370
Carbs/Goal: 280 - 405 Actual: 341
Fat/Goal: 55 - 97 Actual: 68
Protien/Goal: 62 - 218 Actual: 88
Exercise: 80 Minutes Swimming