Yesterday I woke up and decided it was time to stop procrastinating and start working on releasing my unwanted, unhealthy weight. So at 6am, DH and I jumped into clothes and walking shoes and hit the street at 6:05am. We walked a mile in about 25 minutes, so for us, it was moving along without smelling the roses, although the lift station we passed wasn't smelling all that great! And they just fixed it, too.
Then it was into breakfast, cleanup, and work. I did some one arm wall pushups at 7:30am and some close arm wall pushups, too. Then after lunch it was relaxing with my aerobics video and intensly doing 10 minutes of workout.
Another 10 mins of aerobics at 3pm and now it's time to put dinner together.
Today was a mirror of yesterday, except a different exercise video and I discovered that I lost 2 pounds from yesterday just before lunch when I remembered to go check the weight. I should have done it before breakfast, but I forgot.
Anyway, I'm off on my goals for the month and feeling so good about myself.
Here's My Goals for June.
1. Lose 2 pounds a week for a total of 10 pounds down for June. I'll go for 12, if I can.
2. Do the exercises with more intensity.
3. Walk every morning at 6am - no excuses.
4. Meal plan each week using the Food Tracker.
5. Stick to the meal plan.
6. Keep tracking my exercise.
7. Pass my exam that I thought I was going to take last month, but now its this month.
8. Study hard to get to the next two exams and pass them.
9. Be done with the meds by mid July 2011. (Because I lost enough weight to stop the meds.)
10. Find a way to do something special for myself every day.
That's the June 2011 Goal List for me. I'm already on it and working hard to keep it going. Maybe that should be number 11. Keep it all going.
Keep Sparkling my Friends.