Plan for June
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
I am making June my month to rebuild. I am really trying to get back on track by building consistent habits that will be long term, instead of just focusing on the short term. I usually work better if I have a plan or list of goals for the month. (Monthly pictures to come later)
1. Water - water is the key to life. My goal is to get in at least 8 glasses of water a day. Should be easily attainable as usually that is what I drink anyway I just need to be more consistent and aware.
2. Nutrition - cut down/out "white" carbs and processed foods. Look for whole grains and load up on freggies!!!
3. Cardio - I am starting over the C25K program. My goal is to get in 3 days a week according to the program.
4. Strength training - I have started going back to Curves, while I understand that this may not be enough strength training to really build strong muscles but its a start. My goal is to do the cuircut 3 days a week.
5. Weight loss - My goal is to lose 10lbs in June. This should be attainale as it works out to about 2lbs a week.
6. Self esteem - this is an area that I really need to work on because I have really been harsh on myself lately. Beating myself up about everything that I do wrong. My goal for June is to find 1 positive thing about myself or something I have done every day.
7. Money - I am going to put a jar on my fridge and for every 60 minutes of working out (cardio or ST) I am going to put $1 in the jar. I can use this money to spend on what ever I want such as new running shoes that I normally wouldn't buy because they are too expensive or a new shirt that I have had my eye on. Somthing I wouldn't normally buy because I don't need it or thought I could afford it. Now I can work to "earn" the money and I won't feel guilty about spending it.
Well I think that sounds like a good plan to get started. Next month I will add on once I have got a routine down!!