June 2011 Fitness/Eating Plan.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
May has FLOWN by for me. I'm sad that June has come so fast! Soon enough it'll be September and another year of university will be started up again (boo!)
My fitness plan for June 2011:
1. 8 minute abs video - every. dang. day. Unless I'm camping or out of town for a couple nights.. that's the only eligible excuse for this one!
2. Keep up with insanity dvds.
3. Weight training! Follow the Rachel Mac workouts.. 4 days on and 7 off
1. Keep my protein intakes up
2. GET MORE FIBRE INTO DIET. This has been difficult since I like having a 40/40/20 ratio at the end of the day, yet my fibre intake usually only ends up around 25.. I need to get this up!
3. Limit. alcohol. intake (aka- don't drink two times in one weekend). This is so hard during the summer months when cold beer and wine looks 1000x better and everyone is having parties.
4. Treat myself once to an ice cream if I WANT one badly. I've found that I say "no" to things even when I really do want it.. and then, when I have a "binge" day I literally go out of my way to make or buy this thing. Therefore I need to start having things that I crave once in awhile!