Monday, May 30, 2011
Hope you all had a good weekend! I am trying to simplify things a bit so here are my goals for the week and how I am doing so far:
1. Track 5/7 days. 1/1 so far!
2. Stay within calorie range 5/7 days. 1/1 so far!
3. Burn minimum of 1500 calories through exercise/activity. 620/1500
4. Walk/run at least 10 miles over the week. 5.64/10 done
5. Do something active with the kids at least 3 nights after dinner. 1 done, nice walk after dinner last night while kids rode their bikes
Yesterday was a very good day in terms of food/exercise! I was 345 under the top of my range and just 5 over the bottom!
No night snacking!!!!!!!!!!
Only one night but I will pat myself on the back and move on to tonight. The kids and I walked the dog in the morning and then had a bit of a walk in the afternoon when we went to the parr and to watch a little friend play football near our house. Then, as a family we went for an after dinner walk! Felt very good!
Today I am off to a good start as walked the dog this morning, had a great breakfast and have brought a good lunch!
My ticker was changed last Tues. when I started to focus again so I am not certain if I want Tuesdays to be my official weigh-in day so I can have a more accurate picture of weight loss over a whole week. My weight has gone down 3 lbs since last Tues.! I am pleased but need to keep at this! As anyone who knows me/follows my blogs is aware I tend to start off well but lose momentum and I really need to persist!