Playing catch up as I just started a few days ago...
4. Do something that makes you feel strong. - Worked on the seated row pull weight machine and pulled 50lbs...that's a big step up for me!
5. Do something that makes you feel free. - Prepare yourself for cheesiness -- I pushed myself to my limit on the treadmill while listening to Carly Simon's "Let The River Run"...try it! Being a child of the 80s MIGHT have something to do with it though
6. Do something that makes you smell really bad. - Bathed the dog and she needed it something fierce.
7. Do something that makes you think hard about your goals. - I am challenging myself to one month solid of working out every day. We are headed to the Bahamas in the middle of June and I want to do everything I can with the time I have between now and then.
8. Do more than you think you can handle. - Maxed out my incline and went as fast as I could a few nights ago on the treadmill. Doing more than I "think" I can handle and finding out that I CAN handle it is one of the best feelings in the world.
9. Do something to release excess tension/stress/anger. - Treated myself to a detox foot soak. I feel SO MUCH BETTER. And I gave myself a pedicure.